Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Appropriate Pictures

Now that you've become accustomed to seeing pictures of my topless, scarred, oddly shaped, radiation burned boobs, I'll surprise you with some G rated photos.

A couple weekends ago, we spent some time with Lisa Rossi. She's a photographer in the Syracuse area who came highly recommended, and she totally lived up to our expectations. We met her at her house in Fabius and she made us feel comfortable playing in her field while she followed us around with her camera. Within a couple hours of our session, she had this preview photo up on Facebook.


Just tonight, she alerted me that she's posted more photos on her blog. I know you want to see, right? So click here to check them out. I promise my boobs are covered in every single one.

No comments:

Post a Comment